Bali is an exotic destination in Indonesia and a paradise for couples, where you will find the perfect balance between relaxation and adventure. Everything from the beach, the food, the people, and especially the resorts are world-class. We have put together a list of a few resorts that we believe are the best resorts in Bali for couples.
What are the best resorts in Bali for couples?
Four Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan
Bali Four Seasons Hotel A serene riverbank sanctuary with a beautiful view of the Ayung River Valley may be found in Sayan. One-bedroom villas with outdoor showers, plush sofas, and deep soaking tubs are among its many features. At the Sacred River Spa, unwind with Balinese healing rituals before enrolling in yoga and meditation sessions or dipping into the riverside pools. An experience not to be missed when visiting is refueling with Indonesian food at Ayung Terrace or afternoon tea at Jati Bar.
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort, which is situated at the southernmost point of Bali, has a stunning cliffside location with views of the Indian Ocean that will fascinate you. It includes 72 opulent suites, penthouses, and pool villas. The penthouses enjoy the greatest views of the peninsula and luxurious escape, while the suites include a modern Balinese decor with a balcony Jacuzzi. Enjoy a romantic spa treatment for two, cliffside dining at Splash, or authentic Japanese food at Sono Teppanyaki.
AYANA Resort and Spa
The award-winning AYANA Resort and Spa is a great destination for couples with 220 acres of cliff tops perched above Jimbaran Bay. Just a 10-minute drive from Bali Airport, this beautiful resort offers access to 19 restaurants and bars, 12 swimming pools and a world-class spa with Aquatonic Aquatherapy Pool and treatment villas. Spa material on the Rock.
Maya Ubud Resort and Spa
Stay at the isolated Maya Ubud Resort & Spa because it gives couples the chance to rekindle their romance in a beautiful forest setting. It’s difficult to resist the draw of the lagoon-style pool and Spa at Maya, which offers treatments riverfront and a variety of benefits including fine Asian food and calming yoga courses.
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa, which is set up on Bali’s west coast, provides a chic atmosphere and several benefits. From beginning to end, everything was really carefully planned out. King-size mattresses, double vanities, walk-in closets, and balconies with views of the ocean are all features of the roomy accommodations, which also include Balinese wood furnishings. Daily yoga, relaxing by the beachside infinity pool, and handmade drinks are additional freebies.
Intercontinental Bali is nestled within the boundaries of Jimbaran Bay on Bali’s south coast, offering 417 rooms with a blend of modern amenities and traditional Balinese architecture. Couples will find a wide selection of luxury suites with 24-hour butler service, four breakfast locations and unlimited access to the Club Lounge and Club Pool. Dining al fresco by the sea at Jimbaran Gardens or igniting your taste buds with Italian cuisine at Bella Cucina is delightful perks you’ll experience when you’re here.
What to consider when choosing a resort?
- Location: Consider the location of the resort and what you plan to do while you are there. Is it close to the beach, mountains, or other attractions that you want to visit?
- Amenities: Consider the amenities offered by the resort, such as swimming pools, spa services, restaurants, and fitness facilities. Are there activities or events offered at the resort that you are interested in?
- Room accommodations: Consider the room accommodations offered by the resort, such as the size of the rooms, the type of bed, and the view. Are the rooms clean, comfortable, and equipped with all the necessary amenities?
- Price: Consider the price of the resort and whether it fits within your budget. Are there any promotions or deals available that can help you save money?
- Reviews: Look at reviews from previous guests to get an idea of their experiences at the resort. Do they recommend it, and what were the pros and cons?
- Safety and security: Consider the safety and security measures in place at the resort, such as security cameras, security personnel, and emergency protocols.
Bali is a romantic destination known for its beautiful beaches, lush landscapes, and luxurious resorts. Ultimately, the best resort for couples in Bali will depend on their specific preferences, needs, and budget. It is recommended to do thorough research, read reviews, and compare prices and amenities before making a decision.